WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My Discord: auzero#1460 (Discord ID: 809810147269672970) (I'm Not Using Discord Nitro)
Notes: Always chat me on epicnpc first to make sure you deal with same person
I'M NEVER ADD YOU FIRST (BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Linked to DMM, Google, etc
Good Support Card with MLB Kitasan (Speed) + MLB Bamboo (Guts) + MLB El Pasa (Stamina)-> Easier to Build UMA
Price: SOLD
Payment Via Wise/Crypto
For more detail contact me via DM or Discord auzero#1460
Notes: Always chat me on epicnpc first to make sure you deal with same person
I'M NEVER ADD YOU FIRST (BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Linked to DMM, Google, etc
Good Support Card with MLB Kitasan (Speed) + MLB Bamboo (Guts) + MLB El Pasa (Stamina)-> Easier to Build UMA
Price: SOLD
Payment Via Wise/Crypto
For more detail contact me via DM or Discord auzero#1460
Contact
Chat Now
Last edited:

