• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

S> NA Reboot 44k 268 Adele Acc (7400+ Legion, ROR3, Lib-Ready)

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 16, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1.PNG


Hello,

Up for sale is NA Reboot Adele main Acc with 44k stats, ror3, 7400+ Legion (All Essential Links/Legion effects are 200+, 250 Kanna, Merc is sitting at 247. Bossing mules = Kanna, Merc, HY). The latest Hyper Burn is not used yet, so feel free to create additional legion/bossing mule.

It's in the middle of lib quest, I have finished until 3rd quest, so it will take you 5 months for full lib. (Currently it is equipped with 3L ATK Arcane weap 17*)

Full Arcane set with 17~18* with all 3L pots (Glove is 2L Crit DMG + DSE), 22 CRAs, Maxed AF. Has a Vac pet and IMO pretty rare IGN

KMS Stat Conversion Calc tells me that it is soloable until Vhilla, HDarknell (it was calulated before 6th patch came out)) so just spend some time on it and there will be no problem liberating yourself.

I am the original owner, only reason for selling is that I just don't play the game anymore, the acc has been sitting like this for months since I have moved over to a different MMO.

If you are seriously interested, please DM mabupsa / Mabupsa#2905 (discord) for inquiries.

I accept payments in Venmo, Zelle, Paypal fnf.
 

Attachments

  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    87.9 KB
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    143.9 KB
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    133.1 KB
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    119.9 KB
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    109.8 KB
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    119.9 KB
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    98.6 KB
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    122.2 KB
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    150.1 KB
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    111.1 KB
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    94.8 KB
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    142.6 KB
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    143.1 KB
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    155.8 KB
  • 16.PNG
    16.PNG
    143.1 KB
  • 17.PNG
    17.PNG
    125.7 KB
  • 18.PNG
    18.PNG
    234 KB
  • 19.PNG
    19.PNG
    50.8 KB
  • 20.PNG
    20.PNG
    142 KB
  • lib quest.PNG
    lib quest.PNG
    108.3 KB
  • lvexp.PNG
    lvexp.PNG
    14.1 KB
  • vmatrix.PNG
    vmatrix.PNG
    729.3 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - many scam reports
are you available right now?
 
N
I reply ASAP to discord dms whenever I am available:)
Back
Top