- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Brazil
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Stock: 0 mesos (sold everything, more soon). Fast delivery!
Price right now: 45$ -> 100k mesos (I will edit here when the price eventually changes).
Payment: Crypto only (BNB, USDC, Binance Pay, etc). Can use Paypal if you have good feedback here in Epic.
Message me here in Epic website if interested! No other place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All mesos handfarmed by myself. High feedback here selling Maplestory accounts for over 5 years.
There is a 3%-5% around fee when trading meso. I don't cover fee. Please put any item for safety trading!
Price right now: 45$ -> 100k mesos (I will edit here when the price eventually changes).
Payment: Crypto only (BNB, USDC, Binance Pay, etc). Can use Paypal if you have good feedback here in Epic.
Message me here in Epic website if interested! No other place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All mesos handfarmed by myself. High feedback here selling Maplestory accounts for over 5 years.
There is a 3%-5% around fee when trading meso. I don't cover fee. Please put any item for safety trading!
Last edited:
