- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
For full gear + account DP (26k) - $1500
For everything including account $2000 - Lots of goodies on hand and mesos
Legion: 7k
Paragon 50~ (has Nova Pride Medal)
Prices are NON-negotiable
Payment Method: Zelle
Secondary Payment Method PayPal F&F but preferably Zelle
PM on Discord for full spreadsheet of all gear and MUST reply in thread.
Discord: UnknownTrainer#1314
PSA: YOU are buying this account/gear. I do not give you all my details and then wait for payment. Like any other goods or service, you pay then receive your items. If you're worried about scams, feel free to use a Middle man, I'm okay with that but it comes out of your pocket.
For everything including account $2000 - Lots of goodies on hand and mesos
Legion: 7k
Paragon 50~ (has Nova Pride Medal)
Prices are NON-negotiable
Payment Method: Zelle
Secondary Payment Method PayPal F&F but preferably Zelle
PM on Discord for full spreadsheet of all gear and MUST reply in thread.
Discord: UnknownTrainer#1314
PSA: YOU are buying this account/gear. I do not give you all my details and then wait for payment. Like any other goods or service, you pay then receive your items. If you're worried about scams, feel free to use a Middle man, I'm okay with that but it comes out of your pocket.
Last edited:
