EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling S>Bootycalls,Project qt,vixen wars,and more maxed out games acc 600$

Games
Multiple Games

NutakuAccs

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello everyone, I am selling a Mainly Booty Calls Account that is several years old / has had 1000's put into it , It has every single girl maxed out , every single upgrade so beating new events is a cake walk
Im 99% sure i have every single event image , since i constantly check the Booty calls discord to stay up to date on news , I am also fairly certain i have every costume in the game, however my screenshots will say each girl is missing at least 1 because the way the devs set it up--- Future events that are coming in the following couple months until their next major update will create spots for costumes you cannot get yet.... case and point in my screenshots Lulu, Freya, and Finja are all missing the most costumes out of everyone yet they are all 3 the newest girls in the game, Coincidentally most of the girls are missing just 1 costume piece , yet the game usually gives them out in 3s? which is odd *shrug* , it also has every bonus animated sex pose

Its also got all 3 Asa Akira badges and all of her exclusives

it also has 10000+ diamonds left over on it as well as about 1000+ of every consumable item since i don't even bother using them anymore.

here is an imgur gallery of all the booty calls information

This account also is a Vixen Wars Beta Tester Account (Booty Calls successor tower defense game) this game is ALSO brand new , i haven't whaled this game yet but i have gotten semi far in it as f2p
edit: i have just learned recently that the beta testers are being reset at launch are getting exclusive claire costumes for beta testing so this account is going to have those as well

and this account has virtually everything in Planes of eros (all animated scenes) and Garrison Girls (all images)

and i think even a couple years ago i played sacred sword princess and Girls on Tanks , I didn't whale those however so they are nothing special , but they at least have some things on them.

I have no idea how much money has gone into this account but its definetly in the 1000s , as far as time i have put in? the account is at least 3 years old

For more information on anything/Screenshots/etc you can msg me on here or preferably on my discord
Evil Furby#9757

Last edited:

NutakuAccs

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Here is an Update on the QT information, alot of new girls / materials have been obtained in the meantime , this acc regularly gets top 20 in pvp , and it is starting to bank all the extra materials it gets while waiting for new girls to show up in the Tower/PVP/ Green tickets / bonus points from getting dupe ticket, it is also VIP 8 and level 91 now

Attachments

Last edited:

NutakuAccs

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Stats on the seducable monster girls, about 80% have all scenes, some still need to unlock 1

Attachments