• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

S BADGE Melly + Sophia & Candy Girl Account

Not Recently Bumped

akasukiis

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 18, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
CE62D6A5-9D84-4387-AB41-2D2681ECECA5.jpeg

hi!! I am trying to trade this account, I’m looking for limited s tiers, exorcist is my absolute dream, ( even if it’s a smurf ) but I doubt I will ever be offered him. I’m mainly looking for Captain Hook or Embrace, if you have Animal Tamer, Exorcist, or Lady Thirteen ( even if their smurfs ) it’s an AUTOMATIC GUARANTEED trade, I’m also looking for P5 and Edward Scissorhands crossover skins!! Please just make some offers, I am NOT looking for recent skins like Golden Ratio. This account has an S 7th Badge for Melly too and also Emma, Ray, & Gilda from the TPN event are not included in the image but are on the account !
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
is this still up for trade?
 
A
Yes it is! :) Though it’s lost its S Badge since I haven’t been able to play that much :(

Attachments

  • A6D65A04-4558-407B-B225-8C5075A0DC05.png
    A6D65A04-4558-407B-B225-8C5075A0DC05.png
    1 MB
  • DC7CCA56-D26A-4C03-871F-8DF3AEC59BCE.png
    DC7CCA56-D26A-4C03-871F-8DF3AEC59BCE.png
    1 MB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
this account is IOS + NA/EU! feel free to message me on discord at •͙✧✩•͙͙𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯•͙͙✩•͙✧•͙#2931 for more info if you want to!!
 
THIS IS IOS NA/EU and I’m only accepting IOS NA/EU accounts!!
 
Back
Top