• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

S> 22k luk NL for just $40, you will get oversized oxford too :D

Not Recently Bumped

sonamoo

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 6, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Will provide screenshots for those interested. It is BY FAR the cheapest you will ever find. I no longer play MapleStory, you will get to keep my account as a whole if you want, or just the items.
Account has almost every single link skills at level 120.


Night Lord 22k luk / and also drop% gears / oversized oxford

I think it was at 5.5-6m range ish (260%boss, 90%ied) only at level 206 :)!

Only asking for $40, in PayPal Gift, only accepting trustworthy buyers.

Message me your skype, I will add you.

Thanks for reading!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top