Rust Twitch Account's ! Get your twitch loot's now !

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(177 reviews)

REDN3CK2

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 156

(100%) (177 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Sep 2, 2017
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello !

I am selling twitch accounts that have unclaimed twitch rewards.

If you are too lazy to watch countless hours, here is your chance :)

The account will be still available even after the event's

With this account's , you will able to get the following rewards:

1660405327645.png


Price :
15$

Payment :
Wise , Bitcoin

Discord:

Epicnpc.Redneck#1087
(Epicnpc included)
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: discordapp.com/users/877717806026727475
Username: epicnpc.redneck
ID# epicnpc.redneck
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Most Trustable seller

I found it on google search, I was looking for Rust game Twitch Drops. On Discord, he said that he twitch drops sometimes not giving if you connected your steam account before, so he didn't want to sell it to me because avoid any damage to me. I said I accepted the risk and bought it. There was no problem and I was able to transfer the twitch drops to my account.

Don't think a second if need it buy it something from him, %100 Trustable
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top