• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

RUST ACCOUNTS!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

sase08

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Nov 15, 2016
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0

No need for VPN!
No Risk!
No need to make an account!
No wasted time!


Rust = $6.99 (Instant access)


I can sell for $5.99 over Skype but then there's a longer wait time when I'm not online, on the website it's instant.


I take: PayPal, Bitcoin and Credit Card



Reach me on Skype or PM, I don't check here as often as on Skype.


Skype: Akandesh

​


Note: These are accounts I've made myself through a VPN, when I recieve money you get username | password.
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top