SOLD Rush Sell VIP 11 (4k+$ spent)King of Kinks TW version 200$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
  1. High End
Games
Multiple Games
(141 reviews)

Ruruvi

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 110

(100%) (141 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Sep 17, 2020
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Linked to dummy gmail, will give full access aswell
VIP 11, 4k$ Spent
Price 200$
Preferably Western Union/Transfer Wise/Cryptocurrency (btc/usdt) but accept paypal also
For further details, dm me on epicnpc/discord Ruruvi#3115
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: https://discordapp.com/users/362285031328317451
Username: Ruruvi#3115
ID# 362285031328317451
Payment options:
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Western Union, Venmo, Remitly, I DO NOT accept PayPal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Oops ignore what I said, didn't realize you have Discord, will add you.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Do you use Discord cause I'm interested but I'll also have to ask how to access the TW version in general XD
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top