Hello the account is not banned or muted or even close to either one.The account have alot of skills at a decent level-30 attack--40 str--30 def--36 prayer--60 runecrafting--8 dungeon-34 hp--34 herb-65 thief-61 crafting-87 fletching---15 hunter-50 mining-45 smithing-71 fishing--67 cooking-70 FM--76 WC--52 farming
I have no interest in runescape anymore(have not in a long time) im playing new mmo so i have no need for it will give recoves and everything to do with the account.
Im asking 20$!!!just 20$ to buy the game i need thats it.VERY cheap.
I have no interest in runescape anymore(have not in a long time) im playing new mmo so i have no need for it will give recoves and everything to do with the account.
Im asking 20$!!!just 20$ to buy the game i need thats it.VERY cheap.
Last edited:

I am almost losing faith in this site. haha
I was trying to sell a cash farming LOTRO account. Nobodies buying.