Looking to gear up, upgrade your base, or skip the grind?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Need to finish that massive fortress?
• Wood & refined wood
• Stone & refined stone
• Ores & metals
• Crafting materials
• Building components
• Rare construction resources
• Bulk material orders available
Ready for your next adventure?
• Melee weapons
• Ranged weapons
• Magic equipment
• Upgraded weapons
• Rare drops
• Boss/monster gear
Protect yourself before heading into the wilderness!
• Helmets
• Chest armor
• Leg armor
• Shields
• Accessories
• Full armor sets
• Upgrade-ready gear
Don’t want to spend hours farming?
I can help source:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Need 500+ materials?
Looking for an entire armor set?
Want a complete base-building package?
Send me what you’re looking for and I’ll put together a custom order.
Tell me:
Item(s):
Quantity:
Preferred price/payment:
Anything else:
I’ll respond with availability and pricing.
Only have 2 payment methods (paypal/cashapp) possibly adding skrill in future if demand.
