Runescape Account CB 130 total lvl 2144 Great main account skiller money maker.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Manny125

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 29, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Runescape Account CB 130 total lvl 2144 Great main account skiller money maker.

Stats are:
99Attack
99Hp
99Mining
99Strength
99Agility
99Smithing
99Defense
58Herblore
99Fishing
82Ranged
83Thieving
82Cooking
62Prayer
65Crafting
68Firemaking
99Mage
91Fletching
93Woodcutting
99Runecrafting
85Slayer
51Farming
76Construction
83Hunter
69Summoning
106Dungeonering
Quest Points: 196
Total lvl: 2144 Combat: 130

Items: Has veteran cape, firecape, barrows gloves, Jester scarf, 728 blue charms 11133 crimson charms, 7610 gold, 4501, green. Also has ALL chaotic weapons! about 30 starved ancient effigy's about 2 million gold just sold all the gold. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the account, Thank you.

Price:180$

Payment method: PayPal.
"Gift" with a note saying: "I am buying a virtual item and I will not dispute this transaction."
PayPal must be Verified!


I will only go first to very TRUSTED person.
For everyone else - You pay MM fee.

Contact:
MSN [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Skype: Mannyguerra1
Will provide all information(including all passwords, 1st and last recovery question answers,first membership payment).
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump

---------- Post added 02-15-2012 at 07:10 PM ----------

Price dropped to 135$!
 
Account still on sale 14 days membership left!
 
Price dropped to 150$! buy now while you can 15 days membership left!
 
Bump

---------- Post added 01-31-2012 at 12:13 AM ----------

Account still has 16 days left of membership I'm also accepting offers.

---------- Post added 01-31-2012 at 12:27 AM ----------

Online

---------- Post added 01-31-2012 at 12:30 AM ----------

Note: I'am original owner of this account.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top