Yes because I told him XD all people will hate me D:

Yes because I told him XD all people will hate me D:
So as far as I understand we can't sell anything professionally, we can't sell 100 accounts , but we can sell 4-5 accounts and say good bye. Cuz everything is considered bulk/junk accounts if you have more than 10+ accounts.All threads have been removed, I don't understand what we will sell in this forum? this is ridiculous
Agreed.All threads have been removed, I don't understand what we will sell in this forum? this is ridiculous.. Please come up with a different solution to this, it shouldn't be like this
Spotify, Disney, Crunchyroll, Duolingo services should come back because we are putting them into service using regional pricing
AdministratorWe love EpicNPC and have no intention of leaving this forum, but what we want from you is to find a small solution, allow accounts to be sold legally, of course we are against selling illegallyI'm sorry, this is not one of those issues we are asking for members feedback. All of these restrictions are permanent and most likely more restrictions will be coming to the Social Media sections in the future. If social media accounts and services is your main form of business, this is no longer the correct website for you. Sorry.
Administratorthey must be for the sake and good future of epic NPC
Definitely ! come on admin you can do this
AdministratorIf the section exists and has a service section, it's currently allowed. All other subscription services are not allowed. Sorry.
Global ModeratorThis is not the primary issue of why these sections are removed.as since the seller can provide an invoice and the buyer an account email/login no hacked stolen accounts can be selled
what was the issue?This is not the primary issue of why these sections are removed.
Global ModeratorIts more of a internal and legal matter. Due to that we cannot be associated with this activity anymore.
why my thread got removed? the service I do it's manually work not using a single bot and I have actually mentioned it on the thread like a year ago... I assume you delete the threads randomly
Yes I agree with thatIt seems likely that various companies exerted significant pressure, possibly including the threat of legal action, leading to the removal of this content? It is difficult to conceive of another explanation for this decision.
Global ModeratorCan members continue to offer/advertise those services on their Profile and Signature area? Like "contact me for nitro or spotify premium for $xx price"? For example signatures have some exceptions as I know.Yes. that was removed today. There is an exception for the sticky threads in the Discord section, but once those expire, no Discord services will be allowed.