SOLD ~ RS3 Max Cape Account $250~

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Total Level
TL 2500+
Original Owner
No

Sage The Myth

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 4, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello all, I have a RS3 Main Account for sale - Max Cape Account. Haven't officially played for over a year after getting Invention + Necromancy.
I am not the Original Owner, however have spent money into the account (membership/bonds), and I have had ownership of the account for many years now.

I am taking payments via Crypto only, use of middleman will be used if needed. Please DM me if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or requests!

Cheers!
 

Attachments

  • rs3.1.png
    rs3.1.png
    202.6 KB
  • rs3.2.png
    rs3.2.png
    268.6 KB
  • rs3.3.png
    rs3.3.png
    250.2 KB
  • rs3.4.png
    rs3.4.png
    91.5 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top