RS3 account 1864 total level-- CHEAP

Not Recently Bumped

Quaagan

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 17, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Havent played rs3 in YEARS, and I'm looking to sell my old main. 119 CB in f2p, no idea what it is as member, I dont remember:
MAJOR STATS: 92 prayer, 98 attack, 95 hp, 95 strength, 86 DEF, 87 herblore, 94 magic, 83 range... a lot of the other skills like woodcutting, fishing etc are around 40-70.
Did most of the main quests back in the day when I played, VERY low ban meter (since i havent touched the game in ages)
-280 quest points
-Firecape
-torso
-dragon defenders
-whip
-barrow gloves/dragon boots

Since I have no use for this, gonna let it go cheap. $40 paypal, if you have rep, I'll go first, if not then find a middle man unless you trust me enough (i have like 1 rep) Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i really want to buy it, is 15$ paypal ok? contact me on skype: max.snoeren
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Grinjr
post. Skype?
 
Back
Top