EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Rogue with Rank 1 Brutal Gladiator & Furious Gladiator & T3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faction
Horde, Alliance
Class
High End

BERAccounts.com

Premium WOW Account & Service Vendor
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
Hello everybody!

Welcome to my first WTS Topic in US section. Feel free to contact me even for a little chat :)

Discord: bera336#3650

ROGUE with RANK 1 BRUTAL GLADIATOR & FURIOUS GLADIATOR
PRICE: SOLD!

Rank 1 Brutal Gladiator & Furious Gladiator
Brutal Nether Drake & Furious Gladiator's Frost Wrym
The Insane & Hand of A'dal & Champion of Naaru
7/9 T3 Bonescythe Armor Set in Bags (No Shoulders)
Tabard of the Protector (Vanilla Unobtainable) & Competitor's Tabard (Unobtainable)
Warglaives of Azzinoth (Main Hand & Off Hand)
Fangs of the Father

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

---SECURITY OF THE CHARACTERS---

First of all i have to mention one point clearly. I always start a GDPR Request after characters left the main account. So in that case, there won't be any account to make recovery/callback with.

I am giving ''Life Time Money Back Warranty'' for this character.
**Buying PvP Boost - Purchasing/Selling Gold - Using Third Party Programs - Using Exploits - Personal Information Changes voids my warranty.

Last edited:

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
Welcome reports from people who doesn't like the competition always very welcomed :)

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
"It comes from original owner." doesn't mean i am the original owner Tokyo Drifter. It means i got it from original owner :)

Name and Surname of the Account, Paypal, Valid ID matches perfectly and +10 years old account has not any name change/hack/recovery ticket in the past. No need to say more i guess :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Drifters

EpicMember Premium
77   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dang someone reported my post, too. Who said you were the original owner? I just stated who I thought you were, since I've played with that monk before I thought he was you, but I guess that confirms who that monk did belong to.

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
Dang someone reported my post, too. Who said you were the original owner? I just stated who I thought you were, since I've played with that monk before I thought he was you, but I guess that confirms who that monk did belong to.
I reported your post because you are exposing name of my character. I have no problem about what you are saying basically. But if you played with that monk before, i am assuming you were knew that owner wasn't Turkish. So that means your thoughts/claims doesn't supported by strong knowledge in that case.

And yes it is my property right now and under my possession. Probably you played with real owner back in the day. I am a reseller, not a player.

Have a great day my friend.

Drifters

EpicMember Premium
77   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So now you own Blizzards intellectual property, and yea he used to make fun of foreigners in chat so sometimes he sounded kinda Turkish Delight, but I do apologize I will remove the name from my previous post, I didn't mean to rev up your engine.

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
So now you own Blizzards intellectual property, and yea he used to make fun of foreigners in chat so sometimes he sounded kinda Turkish Delight, but I do apologize I will remove the name from my previous post, I didn't mean to rev up your engine.
We are making this conversation in a forum which is created for selling/buying WOW account. Owning means having possession in this trading business.

He can sound like Turkish Delight since most of the population of US having weight issues. And we know consuming so much delight can cause you to getting weight issues and breahte problem which can effect your voice's tone aswell. And yes making fun of foreigners isn't a good thing but remember, everybody is foreigner to someone :)

You don't need to worry about the name, it is already deleted by admin yesterday.

Drifters

EpicMember Premium
77   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Deep

Free bump, good luck with the sale though not that you need it, the monk will practically sell itself because of its rarity, you got a gem there.

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
Deep

Free bump, good luck with the sale though not that you need it, the monk will practically sell itself because of its rarity, you got a gem there.
Thank you for your good wishes. I have seen you have amazing accounts aswell. Good luck in your business my friend.

migi

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
63   1   2
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/migi-seller-reclaimed-account-after-sale.1557325/#post-7104860
--CHARACTER 2--Welcome to my first WTS Topic in US section. Feel free to contact me even for a little chat :)

Rank 1 Malevolent Gladiator Monk (Only Monk who Achieved R1 Malevolent in Whole US) (On a Fresh Account)
PRICE: Taking Offers
Sorry to be that guy but not the only malevolent r1 monk

BERAccounts.com

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
315   1   3
Country
Turkey
Sorry to be that guy but not the only malevolent r1 monk
Thank you for correcting the inaccuracy. I will fix it :)

slewfoot5151

Banned
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/pp-chargeback-scammer-liam-trebilcock-scoobamw88-gmail-com-slewfoot5151.1574528/
purchased lock. good seller, only issue was warlock did not have arena master title. still satisfied with seller. would buy again.

slewfoot5151

Banned
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/pp-chargeback-scammer-liam-trebilcock-scoobamw88-gmail-com-slewfoot5151.1574528/
Good transaction, purchased warlock

Good communication and help with process

strangelubbin

Banned
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/strangelubbin-bobbyhatanaka-gmail-com-unautorized-payment-chargeback.1432652/
Very communicative and understanding

Awesome seller! Was ALWAYS communicative effectively, responds immediately and easy going with the process. Will absolutely do business again if he ever deals with US accounts again *Crosses Fingers*.

StonedFTW

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Purchased an account, everything was smooth. Great seller

Purchased a account from him, everything went smoothly and overall great guy. Would definitely deal with him again! Highly recommended!

Phantom

Banned
Verified Upgrade
18   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/phantom-kev-long-live-com-unautorized-payment-claim.1454521
A+ Seller - Responsive, knowledgable, and great to work with

Bought the S4 R1 rogue through paypal

Last edited by a moderator:

StonedFTW

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Account Was Banned Immediately After Trade

Traded a Rank 1 Rogue for a Rank 1 Monk . The rogue was transferred of Monk account was given to me. Monk was banned, Rogue was banned after being sold to Phantom. The account the Rogue came from is still available in good standing, clearly an issue on the Bera end. Just a bad experience overall. What was odd is when I put the authenticator on the Monk account given it gave a EU serial instead of a US one.

Phantom thread:

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/str...ized-payment-chargeback.1432652/#post-6258786

Status
Not open for further replies.