- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Notable Titles
Bane of the Fallen King
Kinglsayer -- 10/25M
Notable Mounts
Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
Red Proto-Drake
Rusted Proto-Drake
Stormpike Battle Charger
Swift Zhevra
Gear Breakdown
Level 80 Human Rogue | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Has full Wrathful (main and offset) and both ilvl 277 Wrathful Daggers.
Currency
10,000g + about 10k in materials to sell
93 Emblems of Frost
117 Emblems of Triumph
68000 Honor Points
Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty:
Price: $600 OBO
People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.
If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.
Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Notable Titles
Bane of the Fallen King
Kinglsayer -- 10/25M
Notable Mounts
Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
Red Proto-Drake
Rusted Proto-Drake
Stormpike Battle Charger
Swift Zhevra
Gear Breakdown
Level 80 Human Rogue | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Has full Wrathful (main and offset) and both ilvl 277 Wrathful Daggers.
Currency
10,000g + about 10k in materials to sell
93 Emblems of Frost
117 Emblems of Triumph
68000 Honor Points
Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty:
Price: $600 OBO
People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.
If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.
Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
