SOLD Rocket League | OG GC | SSL | Tournament & More

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Original Owner
No
(44 reviews)

AkBy

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Sep 10, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
To contact me DM on here or Discord ->

akane.abyssssss

Payment Type: PayPal Friends & Family, Bank Transfer ,WESTERN UNION, TrustAp (Escrow on-site)

Willing to use trade guardian features, fees on your behalf.


————————————————
​
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][B][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][SIZE=6][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][U][B]ACCOUNT 1: [/U][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B](EPIC GAMES) [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]S8 TOURNAMENT WINNER [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]+ A TON OF ESPORT DECALS AND MORE NICE ITEMS[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]PRICE: [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]€150[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][ATTACH type="full" width="408px" alt="1726350014746.png"]6879975[/ATTACH][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][ATTACH type="full" alt="1726350042630.png"]6879976[/ATTACH][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][ATTACH type="full" alt="1726350056920.png"]6879977[/ATTACH][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=5][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][ATTACH type="full" width="372px" alt="1726350067960.png"]6879978[/ATTACH][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing support, I highly recommend this seller A+

Amazing support, I highly recommend this seller A+
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $500.00
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller, fast deal

Good seller, helps alot and answer on all questions
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good

Very friendly, fast and without any problems. Would buy again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

Bought a account off him, good guy!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Help me to find an account

Thanks to help me to find an account with your time, find the perfect one for me !
Thanks again, I'll make other deals with u ! :)
 
If you’ve bought anything from me, then please be so kind to leave some feedback.

Thank You.
 
I am interested in account number 6: for 500 euros. Get into contact with me about it, I would like to discuss it.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
VERY TRUSTWORTHY

I went first for the transaction. Seller was very kind and patient. 10/10 would buy again!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Will you be able to stream in game. I added u on discord
 
Yes, I am willing to stream the ingame stuff. Are you sure you added the right person? I don’t have a friend request from you.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello i am interested in account 13. I added u on discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hi is account 13 available.. i messaged u on discord
 
H
*Added u
Yes, it is available. I’ve accepted ur friend and send you a message. 🙂
Hello is Account 13 still available>>>>>
ACCOUNT 13: (STEAM) S3 SUPERSONIC LEGEND + S3 LEGENDARY BALLER + S4/S6/S7/S8/S9/S10/S11/S12/S13/S14 GRAND CHAMPION + S14 DUNK MASTER + S1/S2/S3/S4/S5/S8 GRAND CHAMPION + S2/S3/S4/S5/S8 DUNK MASTER + S3 FLOOR DESTROYER
PRICE: €600
 
Hey! Account 13 is still available.
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent service

Bought an account from him, very easy and fast, also payed him 300€ before and got the account without any problem, recommend to everyone HUGE +REP
 
Bought an account from him, very easy and fast, also payed him 300€ before and got the account without any problem, recommend to everyone HUGE +REP
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
To contact me DM on here or Discord ->

Akane. | Abyssssss#7159

Payment Type: PayPal F&F or Bank Transfer

Willing to use middleman, but buyer pays the fee!


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 1: (EPIC GAMES) S8 PINK TOURNAMENT TITLE
PRICE: €100


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 2: (EPIC GAMES) S8 PINK TOURNAMENT TITLE
PRICE: €100


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 3: (EPIC GAMES) S9 PINK TOURNAMENT TITLE
PRICE: €100


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 4: (EPIC GAMES) S9 PINK TOURNAMENT TITLE + S7 DUNK MASTER + S7 FLOOR DESTROYER + S7 GRAND CHAMPION + S7 RNG CHAMP
PRICE: SOLD!


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 5: (STEAM) S8 ICE TITAN + S8 LEGENDARY BALLER + S8 SUPERSONIC LEGEND + S8 TILE ANNIHILATOR + S8 BLIZZARD WIZARD + S8 DUNK MASTER + S8 FLOOR DESTROYER + S8 GRAND CHAMPION
PRICE: €250


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 6: (STEAM)
S1/S2/S3/S4 SUPERSONIC LEGEND + S2/S3 LEGENDARY BALLER + S1/S2/S3/S4 TOURNAMENT WINNER + S1/S3/S4 TOURNAMENT WINNER + S9/S10/S11/S13/S14 GRAND CHAMPION + S1/S2/S3/S4 GRAND CHAMPION + S2/S3/S4 DUNK MASTER + S3/S4 RNG CHAMP
PRICE: €700





{SIDE NOTE}: Unfortunately account 6 has lost access to the associated Epic Games, so you won’t be able to unlink/link anything to it. For the rest the account is in perfect condition.

————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 7: (STEAM) S8 ICE TITAN + S8 LEGENDARY BALLER + S8 TILE ANNIHILATOR + S8 GRAND CHAMPION + S8 FLOOR DESTROYER + S8 BLIZZARD WIZARD + S8 DUNK MASTER
PRICE: €200


————————————————
​
ACCOUNT 8: (STEAM) S5/S9 TOURNAMENT WINNER + S9 TOURNAMENT WINNER + S8/S9/S12/S14 GRAND CHAMPION + S12/S14 RNG CHAMP + S10 GRAND CHAMPION + S10 DUNK MASTER (Next Season)
PRICE: €400



————————————————​

ACCOUNT 9: (STEAM) S11/S12/S13/S14 GRAND CHAMPION + S1/S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8 GRAND CHAMPION
PRICE: €600









{SIDE NOTE}: Account 9 has way more items/games on the account, but it is impossible for me to take screenshots of everything.





​
I tried to add you on discord but it said it your user didn't exist.
 
Huh? Are you sure you typed it in correctly? Copy and paste it:

Akane. | Abyssssss#7159

That is my discord. Nothing else.
I
See look
FDBA1ED7-D471-46A6-816D-8E8AC922DB6E.png
14F83364-738C-4508-9A67-6DEF1A297D6B.png
I
And I copied and pasted just now and it said that
You have to copy and paste everything, so including the “Akane. |” as well
I
Ohhhh😂😂💀my bad
No worries
Hi! Could you check Player Anthems on these accounts? I need Anthem Smash Mouth - All Star.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Buy from him!

Purchase went smooth and quick. Highly recommend buying from him!
 
have any current s9 sssl accounts?
 
P
hi, looking for s1 ssl acc with title and reward? do you have it? i have send u friend request
Hey there! I’ve accepted your friend request and yes I do have an account with S1 SSL + Rewards.
Currently not, but I can try to add S9 SSL + Rewards on to one of these account above if you’d like?
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top