SOLD Rocket league account [Epic]: S5 SSL + 3 seasons GC + Email access

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Original Owner
Yes

Skith

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Lithuania
Member Since
Jun 22, 2023
Country
Lithuania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

SELLING S5 SSL TITLE + 3 GC TITLES + SOME DECENT ITEMS​

Full access account with email and epic games account
Price
90€
PayPal F&F
Discord: skith.


2023-06-24 (5).png



5953696-6854f447ee8eb37bf4a7fac2d980c437.jpg





​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Serious and fast delivery

I wrote to the nice man and wanted to buy something. I sent him a message on Discord and told him what I wanted. I was asked if I wanted to do it via middleman or directly via paypal. I told him that I trust him and that we can do it via paypal. As I said, so done. Thank you very much!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top