• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Roblx account with headless and korblox

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

lolstupidhoe

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 14, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m selling this account because I’m graduating and going to college soon so I don’t have time to play.

I accept both cashapp & paypal F&F ONLY!

My discord is perc#0002. I’m not putting the account user for privacy reasons but everything can and will be discussed in DMs.

I can negotiate the price but please do not lowball me. Thanks!
572BDFA5-B860-4D08-B3C6-2E00DD538CFA.jpeg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hi! is $100 an alright amount? i haven't done these things before so idk what's low or not lol
 
L
add my cord!
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top