Roblx Account - With 72.000 Robx + Limited U items

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Jannikchr

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 139

(100%) (209 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Mar 29, 2016
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello EpicNPC.
I'm selling my old Roblx Account. It has a lot of items, but items worth mentioning:



37.390 Robx

Stickmasterluke's Peanut Butter Sparkle Time (Hair) Worth: 27.000 Robx (Limited)

Prankster (Face) Worth: 85.000 Robx (Limited U)



It also has some small limited editions but they are not much worth :)

I only want serious offers, as i have spent a LOT of cash on this account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - banned EnvyMods
I'll buy for the amount stated,
skype: V3rmillion.sales
 
Hey contacted me over skype or here The name is benhelms10 on skype. if you still have the account then I would love to buy it.
 
Wanting to buy this account.

Hello, I saw your Roblx account for sale and thought maybe I will buy it. Here are my offers, you may not like them so you can adjust if you would like.

First, I would like to purchase the account for 180-215$ You can adjust a little but this is what I'm hoping for :p

Next, I do not have enough money at the moment. If you message me back I can tell you when I will have enough but that is aside the point. If you want you can keep trying to sell it and maybe someone else will buy :) If no one else buys I will be here and I will for sure buy it when I have enough.

So what I'm asking is for you to be active on this site so we can talk here and also to be patient for me to buy. Like I said someone else might buy but I will buy when I have enough.


- - - Updated - - -

If not I would like to maybe purchase a limited individually and not the whole account.

Also can you send a link to the Roblx profile so we have proof?
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top