rl acc pc

Not Recently Bumped

romana345

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Dec 11, 2020
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Fake sales
Im selling my steam account with rocket league because its now free to play, it has nissan skyline, crimson fennec and just some uncommens.


My discord is Tulingen_v2#8915

I will take anything from $5-$15 prefer paypal
 
B
The kid said he is 15, I´d guess lower honestly, he was confused when I informed him multiple times how account trading works, he said "I just want 5 bucks, money in, account out", what a joke, I offered to use trade guardian or if he went first if he felt comfortable, but I assume kid has no money, so middleman was not an option because it cost money. I cant other then just laugh, kid was also confused when I mentioned he wasnt even old for paypal, and that he cant expect people to go first, because there is adults who scam for less, ye alone as lost child, I mean, I get it, younger people sign up for paypal anyways to buy some game or sell a acc quick, but this combined with his manors just was too much. I tried to make it as easy for him as humanily possible, and I tried to inform him about oe and other account related stuff, but I doubt this kid will get it even when he grow up. tl;dr : Kid is 15 or younger, dont bother dealing with him, not now, not ever.
?
 
B
Ive sent you a private message on the site regarding this topic if you are interested, my contacts are there too.
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/removal-of-negative-feedback.1856316/
PM´ed.
 
Back
Top