Selling Rise of Eros Asia Safe Cheap Account 45 Dollars

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Original Owner
Yes

kty

(1 review)

kty

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
May 27, 2025

kty

Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
0
Description


Hello! I am selling my personal account that I have put a lot of effort into over the past few days. I truly enjoyed the gameplay and the thrill of collecting characters (gacha) while building this account.


  • 100% Hand-Leveled: This is not a bot or a farm account. I have played and leveled it up manually from the very beginning.
  • Completely Unlinked: There are no emails or social media accounts linked to this account. You can secure it immediately by linking your own email address.
  • Very Safe: Since the buyer links their own account directly, there is no risk of dispute. This is a highly secure account with absolutely no risk of recovery after sale. (There is zero risk of the account being locked while changing the Google account.)
  • Active Maintenance: I continue to log in daily to collect resources and keep the account up to date until it is sold.

[Details]​

  • Price: $45 (I only accept payments in USD)
  • Payment Methods: PayPal, Cashier, or other negotiable methods.
  • Middleman: Trade Guardian (TG) is highly welcome! (Buyer pays the fee).
Please check the attached screenshots to see the character composition!

I am a reliable top-tier private seller, and I guarantee that this account is 100% safe and personally hand-leveled.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • 20260119_045956.jpg
    20260119_045956.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • 20260119_050003.jpg
    20260119_050003.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_050007.jpg
    20260119_050007.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_050010.jpg
    20260119_050010.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_045948.jpg
    20260119_045948.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • 20260119_045944.jpg
    20260119_045944.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_045940.jpg
    20260119_045940.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • 20260119_045935.jpg
    20260119_045935.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • 20260119_045926.jpg
    20260119_045926.jpg
    2 MB
  • 20260119_050014.jpg
    20260119_050014.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • 20260119_050017.jpg
    20260119_050017.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_050021.jpg
    20260119_050021.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • 20260119_050025.jpg
    20260119_050025.jpg
    1.6 MB
Back
Top