Willing to pay $30.00-$60.00 USD VIA Paypal for a Rift Beta Key
PstBranko
push it up !
Mazdryk
M
sent a pm
Onifiro
O
I would buy the bloodline champs key for 15 if you still have it
PstBranko
bUmP
Chronics
C
PM sent
PstBranko
I saw somewhere on main forums that by having key u have good chance to join first batch of testers and that it is only way to get into beta actually. And i think they will invite every key eventually.
Anyway i can provide any proof and i have 1 attached to my account...middleman can be used also
skyewauker
S
Is the a legit key? I heard the Rift key was just a chance to get into the beta. If its the real deal, Ill buy it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.