- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Ret Pally | 3/5 T10.5 | Kingslayer | ICC 10M Drake | Rusted Proto | 60k Gold | $350!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Armory: Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Full Protection Set
Starter Healing Set
60,000g on the account!
Kingslayer Title
10M ICC Drake
TOGC Insanity Wolf
Rusted Proto Drake
Mechano-hog
Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty:
Price: $350 FIRM
People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.
If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.
Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Armory: Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Full Protection Set
Starter Healing Set
60,000g on the account!
Kingslayer Title
10M ICC Drake
TOGC Insanity Wolf
Rusted Proto Drake
Mechano-hog
Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty:
Price: $350 FIRM
People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.
If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.
Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
Last edited:
