EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

✅EpicBoost✅

#1 DIABLO3 -DESTINY2 -FORTNITE -APEX - WOW + MORE
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
1196   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:
ip hash: 224d9cf98ed85077be1052

✅EpicBoost✅

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
1196   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
What Happened? Please explain
they will keep your money and not let you send or withdraw , even not let you spend your own money to buy stuff online with it

first they will request your ID then account will be working fine but then after a month maybe or so , they will wait until you have some money in there thats worth keep
then ask you to verify your bank but dont even think about verifying your bank with them because then they will charge you fees out of nowhere

overall avoid , it doesnt make sense that you need to verify you bank with them just to withdraw or send money , let alone spend your own money to buy something online

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1644   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Well if you look at Paypal's trust pilot, it's actually worse than Skrill's.

Few people seem to have such problems and it seems a bit more common with Skrill compared to Paypal. Most of use never run into any problems.

ip hash: 2847d0b8d1457bb7768429

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
328   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I used to use them and they would lock the same payment for 24 hours at a time for "security reasons" and every time I would resend same thing would happen and they would not know why and would not fix it. Okay no problem. this went on for weeks and there was no figuriing it out just wait and maybe it will unlock. sometimes money was locked for 48-72 hours. and this was a balance payment. then there was issues withdrawing when it was time to give up. That they got working quickly. You have to remember the longer they have your money the longer they can invest it and use it them selves.

Paypal is not with out their issues, but there support is better, they can almost always tell you why a problem is happening and if they cannot fix they will make you feel reassured they are trying.
But owe money to paypal and your account negative? Actively trying to pay off that debt? Paypal will close your account so you cannot pay them back. Seen that too many times.
More people get scammed on paypal because its more popular.

✅EpicBoost✅

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
1196   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
im so skeptical about there reply

Further to our previous correspondence, please be advised that you have reached your account limits and you must complete some additional verifications to increase your limits. Kindly see below detailed information on how to increase your account limits.

1. Add a credit/debit card and verify it - limit increase by 5,000 USD

To add a card please click on "Deposit" and next to the "Credit/Debit Card" deposit option click on the "Add a Card" link. The supported card types are Visa and MasterCard. Make sure to check the box "I wish to store these card details so I don't need to re-enter them in the future" and click "Save". Afterwards click on "Deposit" again, choose the card deposit option, select the card (by checking the circle next to it), click on the "Increase Card Limit" link and follow the on-screen instructions.

2. Make a manual bank wire deposit - limit increase by 5,000 USD

Manual bank wire deposit means manually transferring funds from your bank account to our bank account. This means that you must either physically go to your bank to instruct the payment or login your online banking and send the funds to our bank account. To view the details of our bank accounts, please login your Skrill account, click on the "Deposit" button and select the option “Manual Bank Transfer”. Funds deposited via bank transfer usually take 2-5 business days to reach your Skrill account. We would like to remind you to always put your customer ID as reference/comment to bank wire deposits you make, so that we may locate your Skrill account easily and credit the funds without delay. For your convenience, here is your customer ID: 90844136.

3. Verify your bank account - limit increase by 15,000 USD

To verify a bank account you need to login, click on "Deposit", choose the "Bank Transfer (ACH)" deposit option, select the bank account you wish to verify (by checking the circle next to it) and then the "Verify" link which will appear. You will be presented with the Terms and Conditions of this payment method. If you agree, then please check the box "I Agree to these Terms and Conditions". In the next window click on "Continue" and enter your online banking credentials. If the credentials are correct and the information matches the bank account will be automatically verified.

If you are not able to verify your bank account using the automatic process we can verify it manually upon submission of a bank statement.

Important requirements for the bank statement:

• The document should have been issued within the past 90 days.
• The document should contain full account number and bank code or routing number.
• Please submit the full page of your document, displaying all outer edges of the paper.
• The document should contain your full name and a document issue date. The issuing company’s name and logo should be visible.
• We cannot accept any form of screenshot or reproduction. Please submit a copy of the actual document.
• If there is a credit/debit card number visible on your bank statement, you have to block the middle 8 digits of the credit/debit card number before you submit the statement.

✅ D3BOOST.com ✅

✅ DIABLO 3 ✅ ✅DESTINY 2✅ ✅FORTNITE✅ ✅APEX✅
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
59   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just wanted to point out that most if not all financial related institutions, banks and payment processors have extremely low/bad rating so it's not specific to Skrill. If anything PayPal has more strict rules when it comes down to them requiring you to provide documents for whatever reason. Every payment processor will ask you to verify your account at some point whether it's PayPal, Skrill or any other processor.

My Skrill account is verified through bank and I haven't had any issues and it's been years so I can't speak for everyone but I can speak about my personal experience.

✅EpicBoost✅

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
1196   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I would do the second option but bit skeptical

Status
Not open for further replies.