Re: *repost*Orc DK-epic fly-lvl 80-xfer ^-epic tank gear-alts-21pos seller-$280
THSaleSupport (12:02:06 AM): Hey I saw your DK post on markee
THSaleSupport (12:02:12 AM): still selling the account?
AVP gotcha23 (12:02:15 AM): sure
AVP gotcha23 (12:02:18 AM): if you post
AVP gotcha23 (12:02:19 AM):
THSaleSupport (12:02:29 AM): sure thing, one sec
THSaleSupport (12:04:00 AM): alright I posted
THSaleSupport (12:04:05 AM): sorry about that
AVP gotcha23 (12:04:41 AM): checkin
AVP gotcha23 (12:07:15 AM): ooo
AVP gotcha23 (12:07:19 AM): no rep nad a new user bro
THSaleSupport (12:10:10 AM): I represent thsale.com
THSaleSupport (12:10:26 AM): we've done business for many years
AVP gotcha23 (12:10:35 AM): got anyone repped
THSaleSupport (12:11:28 AM): dont usually do business on MD, but you can google search us and see we've been around for a long time
AVP gotcha23 (12:15:34 AM): well man how much u offering
AVP gotcha23 (1:04:35 AM): ?
THSaleSupport (1:05:50 AM): sorry one sec
THSaleSupport (1:07:55 AM): I'm sorry could you link your thread again?
AVP gotcha23 (1:08:18 AM):
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...80_#Post2133698
THSaleSupport (1:09:23 AM): oh right, I can offer a buyout of $250
AVP gotcha23 (1:23:30 AM): u got a number i can call
THSaleSupport (1:24:56 AM): a customer service representative will call you before the funds are released to your paypal to verify the information
AVP gotcha23 (1:29:33 AM): ill be sending you guys a invoice
THSaleSupport signed off at 1:31:44 AM.
THSaleSupport is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.