• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[Repost] android na/eu selling Golden Ratio, ToN and Inferno Sonata.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gerrykeay

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jul 28, 2020
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I've given up on trading this account since I need the money right now. It's Android na/eu and it has no DMM!

My starting price is $150 usd (PayPal only), but I'll be taking best offer and we can negotiate. We can meet ingame or you can get a middleman from Epicnpc (at your expense). Also, I've sold some accounts already and I can provide proof.

Dm me on Discord if interested. crow#9078

Screenshot_2020-12-11-17-08-32-936_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-11-17-08-37-904_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top