Hi apologies if this is not the right place but I would like to report a user (angelbz.870331, he may have multiple accounts).
I bought an account a few years back and everything was fine until last month when they recovered it and I lost access, and on top of that charged my PayPal for a month sub since it was still connected to it.
I don't need anything just don't want anyone else to potentially have the same issue in the future. Ideally it would be nice to remove my positive feedback on the sale as well, if possible.
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/angelbz.870331/#feedbackLeftForX
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wts-epic-vanilla-account-5-high-end-characters.1798699/
Thanks
I bought an account a few years back and everything was fine until last month when they recovered it and I lost access, and on top of that charged my PayPal for a month sub since it was still connected to it.
I don't need anything just don't want anyone else to potentially have the same issue in the future. Ideally it would be nice to remove my positive feedback on the sale as well, if possible.
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/angelbz.870331/#feedbackLeftForX
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wts-epic-vanilla-account-5-high-end-characters.1798699/
Thanks
