• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Renegade Raider, Og Skull purple, Dark Knight, Stacked

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

CREiTEC

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Feb 15, 2019
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm done playing Fortnite for good. I was a super passionate Fortnite player but can't stand the way the dev are making this game now.

Therefore I'm selling my account. I only sell with trusted seller, I pay fees.

Some Highlights:

-Dark Knight
-Renegade Raider
-OG/Purple Skull Trooper
-Every Battle Pass skin and Battle Pass to Tier 100 completed
-Save the world with max level, Nocturno scematic with god rolls (most expensive edition)


You get the full email and fortnite account access. I already bought an account here once. In case u go with trusted seller he will review the account first and after he will take all actions necessary so I do not have more access on the account and afterwards I get the payment. It's a really good system in my opinion.

Im providing a video so u guys can see everything that comes with the account. Save the World is included!

I payed so much on this account that I hope getting at least 450 Euro. U can pm me for an offer

For questions feel free to ask me on discord: Ifeeltilted#1908


https://tmblr.co/Z2h6vn2m_5JuZ

https://streamable.com/w5d96

rsz_1screenshot_118.png


hgdgrgg.png


fffff.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Guys unfortunately he won’t sell to us, he probably thinks we aren’ttrustworthy
 
Is this account still for sale? And can I link it to ps4?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top