- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I am currently selling my Renegade raider account.
I am open to all offers and will only proceed with MM as you will cover the fees or you can go first.
I have all the email information and am selling the account as I have not played since January.
It has all battlepasses maxed from seasons 1-6. And 2250 v-bucks.
I am the original owner of the account and will take the best offer as I am trying to sell as quick as possible.
Current BIN is 500.
Here are some pictures of the account.
https://gyazo.com/d96524bb6af03153d9050b87d3acd8c8
https://gyazo.com/aa44fcb5e3bb568a5e5e66cd16ac046d
https://gyazo.com/8c1b930205fbda12591ca9992625f946
https://gyazo.com/be0f9d86c1d9c65e300d26d9a3d519f0
https://gyazo.com/424d4c40915e496b7a8ed35600d52a67
https://gyazo.com/0e5cdfd5f2f45b97bd8a57e00a7330a6
https://gyazo.com/aa5c2fd44ec23139f683119769bda0b2
https://gyazo.com/a106c9571f27328273bfb219a5987ab4
https://gyazo.com/bf2f6767d255b0e550e1e7537606f7bb
https://gyazo.com/5366c9cd6d94c83749ff258b91c243e8
https://gyazo.com/f94cb1933317449a98cb8d083d4deecf
https://gyazo.com/097f4fa18dbd4e22ca5d3b8d858d92cc
https://gyazo.com/fa447f01dea5b3aedbc237683cfb4cb3
https://gyazo.com/5fedea45a0e1d22fd5346b554ccff446
https://gyazo.com/9255f747d5877c7f79d99e9328587b25
If you have any more questions feel free to private message me.
I am open to all offers and will only proceed with MM as you will cover the fees or you can go first.
I have all the email information and am selling the account as I have not played since January.
It has all battlepasses maxed from seasons 1-6. And 2250 v-bucks.
I am the original owner of the account and will take the best offer as I am trying to sell as quick as possible.
Current BIN is 500.
Here are some pictures of the account.
https://gyazo.com/d96524bb6af03153d9050b87d3acd8c8
https://gyazo.com/aa44fcb5e3bb568a5e5e66cd16ac046d
https://gyazo.com/8c1b930205fbda12591ca9992625f946
https://gyazo.com/be0f9d86c1d9c65e300d26d9a3d519f0
https://gyazo.com/424d4c40915e496b7a8ed35600d52a67
https://gyazo.com/0e5cdfd5f2f45b97bd8a57e00a7330a6
https://gyazo.com/aa5c2fd44ec23139f683119769bda0b2
https://gyazo.com/a106c9571f27328273bfb219a5987ab4
https://gyazo.com/bf2f6767d255b0e550e1e7537606f7bb
https://gyazo.com/5366c9cd6d94c83749ff258b91c243e8
https://gyazo.com/f94cb1933317449a98cb8d083d4deecf
https://gyazo.com/097f4fa18dbd4e22ca5d3b8d858d92cc
https://gyazo.com/fa447f01dea5b3aedbc237683cfb4cb3
https://gyazo.com/5fedea45a0e1d22fd5346b554ccff446
https://gyazo.com/9255f747d5877c7f79d99e9328587b25
If you have any more questions feel free to private message me.
