• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Relatively Fresh Xbox Destiny Account with nice drops, $100

Not Recently Bumped

Knifetwister

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 21, 2016
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
This account was going to be one I was building for a friend but they ended up having to sell their console and now I have this extra account that I was building for them and no use for it. My main account has all three chars between 318 - 320 and all exotic weapons/armor. This one I'm wanting to sell was actually created back around original launch time but ended up sitting after the first week, so these last couple of weeks I've been power leveling it has been just about the only action it's seen. That said it contains this so far:


  • Titan - Level 40, 295~ Light Level, fully subclass maxed (all 3 subclasses maxed)
  • Warlock - Level 22, 125 Light Level, character has ran through vanilla destiny story but that's about it.
  • Hunter - Level 18, 88 Light Level, not sure on this one, haven't loaded in to this char since I started leveling.

The Titan has completed everything in Destiny besides the raids, but those will be completed in the next day or so, unless someone messages me wanting me to leave them alone. Other stuff that might be of interest that the characters have so far:

Weapons:


  • MIDA Multi-tool (Y2)
  • Black Spindle (Y2)
  • The Last Word (Y1/2)
  • Hawkmoon (Y2)
  • Invective (Y2)
  • Zhalo Supercell (Y2)
  • Dragon's Breath (Y2)
  • Hard Light (Y2)
  • Red Death (Y2)
  • Suros Regime (Y2)
  • Super Good Advice (Y2)
  • I have completed the hard part for Sleeper Simulant (just waiting for the First Firewall mission to come back on the 7th of next month to get the actual SS gun).
  • I have also did the hard part for No Time To Explain but have the VoG part to finish on it.
  • I have 37/50 Calcified Fragments towards the Touch of Malice (the only ones missing are from the raid, challenge modes, and T2/3 of Court of Oryx).


Armor:


  • Insurmountable Skullfort
  • Helm of Inmost Light
  • Taikonaut
  • No Backup Plans
  • Ruin Wings
  • Peregrine Greaves
  • ATS Arachnid

I have intentionally played a very limited amount of PVP because the person that originally wanted it (and I'm assuming whoever takes it off my hands will too) to be as fresh as possible so they could have their own K/D stats. As such I've only played as many PVP matches as I've needed to clear bounties and quests for faster leveling. The character currently has a 1.28 K/D (1.68 K + A/D). I haven't touched Trials at all.

Within the next 24 - 48 hours I'll likely have gathered much more as I plan to grind out the exotic swords before reset so I can have those all ready by next Armsday to get all three at the same time.

If there's anything specific you want me to do (or not do) if you're interested, please let me know and I'll accommodate as best I can. I intend to keep leveling and gathering stuff until someone asks for the account, so I'll update the list regularly. PM me if you want to see more detailed information and I can give you the link to Destiny Tracker or something.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still leveling this account btw if anyone's interested. I'm just going to throw a link to the chars inventory out here since listing everything in it is becoming hard to keep up with especially since the April Update dropped and a lot of new stuff has been acquired. $100 OBO
 
Update

Apparently new/non-paid members can only edit posts for a certain amount of hours, so we'll keep doing it this way until I opt-in to a paid account.

Up to 298 light on the Titan and gained these items:


  • Razelighter (Y2 Exotic Solar Sword)
  • Bolt Caster (Y2 Exotic Arc Sword)
  • Dark Drinker (Y2 Exotic Void Sword)
  • Monte Carlo (Y2)
  • Swordbreaker (Y1 Crota's End Shotgun)
  • Her Courtesy, Her Benevolence, Her Right Hand, Her Mercy (Queen's Wrath weapons from PoE)

I ran CE (Normal Mode) solo last night, and will probably run it again on Hard tonight to try to get a few of the key CE weapons to add to the collection for collection's sake (Black Hammer, Fang of Ir Yut, Word of Crota, Oversoul Edict, maybe Hunger of Crota) and of course the Crux of Crota so I can get a Necrochasm in case it gets brought up to Y2 levels in the April 12th Update.

Boolean Gemini and No Time To Explain should be coming this weekend along with several other exotics since I just re-upped on Three of Coins from Xur. I'll post back when this wave is over. Please PM me if you're interested in this account or if there's anything specific you want done (certain exotic weapons/armor to focus on, leveling each char to a certain light level, going flawless in Trials, complete certain raids, challenge modes, etc) before you buy it and take it over and I'll make sure to do (or don't do) whatever you ask for.

I'll very likely be running the King's Fall raid and doing Iron Banner next week at least on this Titan, but possibly on the other two characters if nobody says not to ahead of time since it's a good opportunity to level fairly quick for fresh characters.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Can't seem to find a way to edit the original post, so here's a list of newly acquired items:

Weapons:


  • Truth
  • Tomorrow (Armsday) I'll have all three Exotic Swords, just finished material gathering/ability kills portion for all three


Armor:


  • Twilight Garrison

I'll try to add everything to the main post if possible, or when I get done gathering everything and boosting all the characters (unless someone stops me because they want to level the other two on their own and gain their own stats) I'll just create a new post with all the info in one lump.
 
Back
Top