Refusal to Authenticate my new device?

Not Recently Bumped

Clockwyrk

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 36

(100%) (42 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 13, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Bought a ROG Phone 2 this week and tossed my old S10 Plus. Almost every time I attempt to access this site I'm kicked out and required to relogin and reenter a "one time access code" sent to my email. I'm having to do this multiple times per day despite confirming to trust my new device for a year. How can I disable this? It's extremely annoying since I'm trying to keep my threads bumped. Never happened before.
 
It appears it was caused by the update and a fix has just been made. This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you're still being asked for security codes on every login.
 
Please try clearing your old cookies and cache from the browser. Then login again and add your devices to the trusted list. Log out and back in again to test. You should not be asked for the security code again.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-tdgwuxia.1733783/
Please try clearing your old cookies and cache from the browser. Then login again and add your devices to the trusted list. Log out and back in again to test. You should not be asked for the security code again.

thanks, this is work, I thought there is a problem with my account, already 3 days keep getting kicked out whenever I try open epicnpc
 
Back
Top