Refund

Not Recently Bumped
Local Moderator
(357 reviews)

Serverioz

Level 100

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 64

(99.6%) (357 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jul 24, 2022
Last seen
I can confirm a refund was issued of Feb 13th. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to see when you received it. Please contact your credit card issuer and they should be able to provide you with a status update.

Normally refunds should process within 1-3 days, so it's very unusual to be taking this long. Sorry we couldn't be of more help.
 
Last edited:
I can confirm a refund was issued of Feb 13th. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to see when you received it. Please contact your credit card issuer and they should be able to provide you it a status update.

Normally refunds should process within 1-3 days, so it's very unusual to be taking this long. Sorry we couldn't be of more help.
Can you provide a proof that the refund was issued? because my bank is asking it
 
I sent you an image.

It seems the same thing happened last year in Oct and we had to send you proof of refund. What was the outcome of that? Why isn't your credit card able to process these refunds?
 
I sent you an image.

It seems the same thing happened last year in Oct and we had to send you proof of refund. What was the outcome of that? Why isn't your credit card able to process these refunds?
I don't know, the last time I had contacted them and asked for a certification to prove that it was refunded, and this time the same thing, in Oct I got the refund after sending the image to them
 
Back
Top