I am just looking for any old Rec Room account with the Space soldier helmet (Halo/Xbox helmet), it was a free and easy to get helmet to get by simply visiting a world, however I missed the chance. Let me know if you're interested!
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Jeremiahiscool
J
Can I trade my 2016 account for this
hi28
H
I have it but how much the account
Lunamoth02
L
I'm willing to trade accounts for the Space Soldier Helmet
I've got a level 30 account with almost 7k credits and a bunch of nice and expensive clothing I'm willing to trade for your account with the Space Soldier helmet.
Rzzor
R
I have an account, but I'm not selling it bc it's my main account. My @ is @Rzzor if you wanna chill w/ me.
Kev27Dub
K
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I’m pretty intrested but I just one question can we trade rec room accounts for it if your okay with it and if so tell me your rec room @ discord and I’ll add you
I am just looking for any old Rec Room account with the Space soldier helmet (Halo/Xbox helmet), it was a free and easy to get helmet to get by simply visiting a world, however I missed the chance. Let me know if you're interested!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.