WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I've quit Maplestory for quite some time now, so I've decided to sell my account. I would've used GK but the site has been down for weeks, and Pixel fees are just too expensive.
Account comes with og email, there's also proof of a ticket that shows its og.
Account will come with full access upon purchase. Preferably PayPal Friends & Family, but am willing to use MM service if you pay for it.
Equips details are in the picture and it's a ON RANKS male nl rn, with around 30b left. Has Lvl. 24x Kanna & Lumi Farmer.
Looking for at least $4000 USD for the account but prices are negotiable.
Feel free to DM me or contact me on discord @ bkn#7730 for more info.
I've quit Maplestory for quite some time now, so I've decided to sell my account. I would've used GK but the site has been down for weeks, and Pixel fees are just too expensive.
Account comes with og email, there's also proof of a ticket that shows its og.
Account will come with full access upon purchase. Preferably PayPal Friends & Family, but am willing to use MM service if you pay for it.
Equips details are in the picture and it's a ON RANKS male nl rn, with around 30b left. Has Lvl. 24x Kanna & Lumi Farmer.
Looking for at least $4000 USD for the account but prices are negotiable.
Feel free to DM me or contact me on discord @ bkn#7730 for more info.
Last edited:
