• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[Reboot] 24X Mihile 7.5k legion updated

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Vorlen

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jan 20, 2023
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Update/Edit: I have added MM, fees will come out of sale price. Price reduced, accepting offers.
Some images seem to have broken, the skill page and perm pet image. I can get more images on request.

Will be changing the e-mail. It's a personal one currently.
Only ever owned by me, never botted or anything like that.
I'm looking to fresh start (again lol, this account was made 2021)

Hyper burn NOT available, Mihile is the hyper burn :)

Mihile 23.8k Stat, solid nodes as well. Currently has piggy and one PERM PET (shown below)
I do up to nLomien easily every week. If not a massive loner like me could easily get into some higher struggle parties.
Mih_stats.jpg
Mih_nodes.jpg


Mih_Pet.jpg


Legion.jpg


Account has a new meso farmer that I've just started working on.
221 bandit - 11.8k stat (no links). 1340 meso rate (base, no coupons/consumables)
HAS VAC PET.



Bossing mules capable of CRA+:
225 Pathfinder - 11.2k off-burst/no links
223 DB - 10.3k off/no links

Mules that are ready...ish (should be able to 3-door at least):
223 Kanna - 9k (Has ok nodes, I don't use it right now but easy to get muling)
220 Hero - 6k (Can 3door with links, I'm bad at cvel but can likely do it too)
220 Bucc - 7k (no pants for some reason O.O)
216 Cannon - 7k



I realize it's priced a bit high. Drop me offers using TG. If you want me to switch it to MM instead of escrow that's fine too.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/nalex1920-chargeback-scam.2432823
Hide your igns so your account doesnt get banned
 
V
Thanks, done.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top