Re: ~WTT/WTS~ (NON B.NET) Awesome Pally 5200GSx4800GSxMountsx~TWV+14~ - SOLD
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
WTT/WTS Unmerged 80 Human Paladin for WARLOCK only.
(WTS buyout price 300 usd, Would prefer to TRADE!!!!)
Prot armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=160643
5200+ Gear Score TOC/TOGC 25 ready.
So many i245 it makes me sick.
Holy Gear is 4800 GS, 2400+ Healing with 30% crit.
Paladin account:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Lvl 80
5200 GS!!! 43K HP Prot.
4800 GS Healing 30% Crit Holy.
Epic flyer/cold weather
450 JC 450 Mining
Several 10% xp pieces.
50+ Mount Achievment (Netherwing Drakes/Protos)
3920 Achievment Points
T9 Heal Gloves.
T9 Prot Gloves / Legs
Couple PvP peices.
12 Exalted Factions</span>
Titles:
<span style="color: #33FF33">Ambassador
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
The Explorer
Jenkins</span>
I am not the OO of this account.
We purchased this account many years ago,
And recently I purchased a Paladin as well in the hopes of Pvping with my best friend (Who played this account).
We both decided we prefer caster classes,
I have already sold off my paladin (check my previous posts)
and the time has come to part with the better of the two.
Name/Email is provided with this account,
SQA is not as it was not provided when we purchased this account 4 years ago.
Once you merge this account to bnet, Your new bnet sqa will control your new account.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">SALE: 300 USD
TRADE: Warlocks only</span>
I am looking for WARLOCKS with GEAR!!!!!
I don't care for vanity items or gold,
but PVE and PVP gear is a MUST.
I will not even look at Locks under 4800GS,
Don't bother.
Mad rep = Paypal
No rep = WU
AIM IS IN SIG
NO SPAM NO RENTING NO SCAMMERS
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
WTT/WTS Unmerged 80 Human Paladin for WARLOCK only.
(WTS buyout price 300 usd, Would prefer to TRADE!!!!)
Prot armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=160643
5200+ Gear Score TOC/TOGC 25 ready.
So many i245 it makes me sick.
Holy Gear is 4800 GS, 2400+ Healing with 30% crit.
Paladin account:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Lvl 80
5200 GS!!! 43K HP Prot.
4800 GS Healing 30% Crit Holy.
Epic flyer/cold weather
450 JC 450 Mining
Several 10% xp pieces.
50+ Mount Achievment (Netherwing Drakes/Protos)
3920 Achievment Points
T9 Heal Gloves.
T9 Prot Gloves / Legs
Couple PvP peices.
12 Exalted Factions</span>
Titles:
<span style="color: #33FF33">Ambassador
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
The Explorer
Jenkins</span>
I am not the OO of this account.
We purchased this account many years ago,
And recently I purchased a Paladin as well in the hopes of Pvping with my best friend (Who played this account).
We both decided we prefer caster classes,
I have already sold off my paladin (check my previous posts)
and the time has come to part with the better of the two.
Name/Email is provided with this account,
SQA is not as it was not provided when we purchased this account 4 years ago.
Once you merge this account to bnet, Your new bnet sqa will control your new account.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">SALE: 300 USD
TRADE: Warlocks only</span>
I am looking for WARLOCKS with GEAR!!!!!
I don't care for vanity items or gold,
but PVE and PVP gear is a MUST.
I will not even look at Locks under 4800GS,
Don't bother.
Mad rep = Paypal
No rep = WU
AIM IS IN SIG
NO SPAM NO RENTING NO SCAMMERS
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
POST HERE FIRST!!!!
