Re: WTT 5.4kGs PVP Lock/Grand Blck Mammoth/5.2kGs Pve - SOLD
<span style="color: #CC0000">POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF66">
Hello Md I have a Great Undead Male Lock Up For Trade Today.
</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">{Basic Info}
Clas: Lock
Gold: 410
OO:Second
Info: I have all Info and Number to OO
Cooldowns : All Up
Epic Flyer: Yes</span>
<span style="color: #6666CC">{PRofressions}
JC:427
mining:450</span>
<span style="color: #FF99FF">{Gear}
PVP Is a Gear Score Of 5,336
PVE Is a Gear Score of 5217</span>
<span style="color: #3366FF">
Going to let my Wonderful Editing Skills on PAint to the talking.
</span>
<span style="color: #33FFFF">What Im Looking for?
HORDE>Ally If Ally toon Dont offer unless you will do a Faction CHangE! Dont Waste my time.
PVP>PVE
Priest+++++++
Rogue++++++++
Tank( NO warriors!}++
Anything Else.
</span>
If you are Offering PVP gear Toon Must be 2/5 Relentless At the very least with Relentless Weopends or Don't Bother! <span style="color: #CC0000">PERIOD!</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF66">If You Are Not Repped you will be going first on All INFO! No Exceptions! If you Out rep Me or TWV I Have no Problem going first
</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF66">
Hello Md I have a Great Undead Male Lock Up For Trade Today.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">{Basic Info}
Clas: Lock
Gold: 410
OO:Second
Info: I have all Info and Number to OO
Cooldowns : All Up
Epic Flyer: Yes</span>
<span style="color: #6666CC">{PRofressions}
JC:427
mining:450</span>
<span style="color: #FF99FF">{Gear}
PVP Is a Gear Score Of 5,336
PVE Is a Gear Score of 5217</span>
<span style="color: #3366FF">
Going to let my Wonderful Editing Skills on PAint to the talking.
</span>
<span style="color: #33FFFF">What Im Looking for?
HORDE>Ally If Ally toon Dont offer unless you will do a Faction CHangE! Dont Waste my time.
PVP>PVE
Priest+++++++
Rogue++++++++
Tank( NO warriors!}++
Anything Else.
</span>
If you are Offering PVP gear Toon Must be 2/5 Relentless At the very least with Relentless Weopends or Don't Bother! <span style="color: #CC0000">PERIOD!</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF66">If You Are Not Repped you will be going first on All INFO! No Exceptions! If you Out rep Me or TWV I Have no Problem going first
