Re: WTS Tauren Druid (Moonkin) Horde US 5516gs!!! 10,000 gold - SOLD
I am selling my baby
Why? I'm entering my senior year, and need to focus on football and wrestling.

Here is the armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Taurenbean
Here is the armory to alt
http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Beanruls
Gearscore = 5516, YOU WILL NOT be DENIED ENTRY TO ANY RAID!
<span style="font-size: 11pt">Have Leatherworking 450 with ICC patterns!
Have Skinning 450!
</span>
Druid obviously has epic flying
Druid Has over 25 Titles!
Have over 7045 Ach Points!
Have over 106 pets!
Have over 78 Mounts!!!

Account Comes with Epicced out ORC HUNTER (80)
I Raid TOGC 10 , TOGC 25, ICC 10, ICC 25, every week!

Well known boomkin on server, well loved as well
<span style="font-size: 14pt">I easily pull 6,000 DPS in ICC 10/25 </span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt">As for my offspec I have tree form, and even though this seems silly (a lot of druids do this) I heal ICC 10 fine as a tree IN MY BOOMKIN gear!</span>

Has Many titles, tons of achievement points, and lots of badges
YOU CAN EASILY go MAINSPEC / OFFSPEC Tree, Bear, or Cat with badges and raid instantly!
[size:17pt]Also Have PVP set, works wonders in battlegrounds!!!
949 Resilience!!!

Great Character in general, can do EVERYTHING in the game! DPS, Heal, or Tank!

Now,
I am asking for all offers on this Druid
Looking for 500$
Payment must be sent with Western Union
WU - very simple to use, I will teach you how if you do not know
I am the OO of this account
I have MY ID that will be faxed/mailed/emailed/sent to you once payment is complete
I have all info
OPEN TO ALL OFFERS (Money only)
PM ME, or AIM me - POLACKPL
ALL XFERS ARE UP!!!!
PS: I have been on Markee for 2 and a half years
I've never scammed and never will
I sell keys everyday, and do business often on this website
I am Legit, and always will be!
I am selling my baby
Why? I'm entering my senior year, and need to focus on football and wrestling.

Here is the armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Taurenbean
Here is the armory to alt
http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Beanruls
Gearscore = 5516, YOU WILL NOT be DENIED ENTRY TO ANY RAID!
<span style="font-size: 11pt">Have Leatherworking 450 with ICC patterns!
Have Skinning 450!
</span>
Druid obviously has epic flying
Druid Has over 25 Titles!
Have over 7045 Ach Points!
Have over 106 pets!
Have over 78 Mounts!!!

Account Comes with Epicced out ORC HUNTER (80)
I Raid TOGC 10 , TOGC 25, ICC 10, ICC 25, every week!

Well known boomkin on server, well loved as well
<span style="font-size: 14pt">I easily pull 6,000 DPS in ICC 10/25 </span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt">As for my offspec I have tree form, and even though this seems silly (a lot of druids do this) I heal ICC 10 fine as a tree IN MY BOOMKIN gear!</span>

Has Many titles, tons of achievement points, and lots of badges
YOU CAN EASILY go MAINSPEC / OFFSPEC Tree, Bear, or Cat with badges and raid instantly!
[size:17pt]Also Have PVP set, works wonders in battlegrounds!!!
949 Resilience!!!

Great Character in general, can do EVERYTHING in the game! DPS, Heal, or Tank!

Now,
I am asking for all offers on this Druid
Looking for 500$
Payment must be sent with Western Union
WU - very simple to use, I will teach you how if you do not know
I am the OO of this account
I have MY ID that will be faxed/mailed/emailed/sent to you once payment is complete
I have all info
OPEN TO ALL OFFERS (Money only)
PM ME, or AIM me - POLACKPL
ALL XFERS ARE UP!!!!
PS: I have been on Markee for 2 and a half years
I've never scammed and never will
I sell keys everyday, and do business often on this website
I am Legit, and always will be!
