Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(116 reviews)

polackpl

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 115

(100%) (116 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 6, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter - SOLD

80 Orc Hunter
Once payment is sent I will transfer account off to a blank account
I AM OO
I have all info, will send ID if asked
Taking ONLY WESTERN UNION
*** Western Union is easy to use a monkey can do it***

<span style="color: #990000">
<span style="font-size: 17pt">Asking for 225$</span>
</span>
<span style="color: #990000">
<span style="font-size: 17pt">Asking for 225$</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">POST HERE FIRST</span>
</span>



Armory - http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Beanruls
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter

Transaction processing (xfer into a blank account)
 
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter

speaking with you on aim, posting at your request
 
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter

NVM you cant
Im an idiot
smile.gif
 
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter

How would you change it into any class?
 
Re: WTS 80 ORC hunter

Bump, dont like a hunter?
I'll make it into ANY CLASS for free!!!
 
Back
Top