Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue - SOLD

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">Post here with your AIM name first!!!!
Post here with your AIM name first!!!!
Post here with your AIM name first!!!!
Post here with your AIM name first!!!!</span>


<span style="color: #FFFF00">Looking for 4/5 T8.5+++. Tier9 is a big ++++


MUST HAVE ULD25++++ DAGGERS! I don't care about combat weapons. Also must have PVP gear.


I prefer Alliance but Horde is ok</span>


<span style="color: #FF6666">AIM = aznboix1989</span></span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

lol nice. well im home now so lets rock this [censored]!
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tragicrogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey man, how are you enjoying the account? Hope you got some new gear last night! Are we still on for later? </div></div>

Yes sir I'm enjoying it
shocked.gif
. Umm no new gear
frown.gif
but it's sick haha.
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

Hey man, how are you enjoying the account? Hope you got some new gear last night! Are we still on for later?
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

Hey Killuchen.....was browsing google.com typing in "WTB rogue account" and came across this link and got excited...haha. I think I might have what you are looking for.

I just contacted you on aim...
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

I have an Undead rogue with 5/5 Furious and some random ulduar gear 2350 daggers get at me if youre interested

Purejon23.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/coppafeelxmmo-possible-scammer.1669305/
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

Bumping this traders post A+ guy here, bring him what he wants!
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

I have an 80 Alliance Rogue pvper also has pve gear. Fallenphoenix585 is my AIM.
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

up... Will pay up to $400 it's for my personal/brother
shocked.gif
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShamanDnT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got one you MIGHT be Interested In.

I'll be contacting you soon! </div></div>


Still waiting
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

I've got one you MIGHT be Interested In.

I'll be contacting you soon!
 
Re: WTB Horde or Alliance Rogue

bump for great trader
 
Back
Top