- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Re: 80 undead holy / shadow priest - SOLD
Mainspec holy, offspec shadow. has very little gold on it.
Epic flying
turtle mount
9 legendary fragments
no playtime on it at the moment but i can add playtime if needed.
I am not the OO, however, I have been in control of the account for over a year and can guarantee there will be no problems.
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186802
post here before contacting me on AIM at hickmanatbay
Mainspec holy, offspec shadow. has very little gold on it.
Epic flying
turtle mount
9 legendary fragments
no playtime on it at the moment but i can add playtime if needed.
I am not the OO, however, I have been in control of the account for over a year and can guarantee there will be no problems.
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186802
post here before contacting me on AIM at hickmanatbay
