• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

rblx account | 2015 | limiteds + headless & korblox!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 21, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Previously Banned - itsJD
Selling my 2015 Roblx account.

REASON FOR SELLING:
I’m the original owner and i’ve been playing Roblx since 2010, i’ve now reached the point to where I'm just no interested in it as I used to be. I’ve now decided to sell the account for my own personal reasons than to decide to have it lay waste.

DISCORD // WeluvDari#0008

If you have any questions regarding the account please message me through discord, it is the fastest way possible to get in contact with me.

The RBLX username is *WeluvDari*
(my inventory is closed but if interested just PM me through DISCORD and I’ll be more than happy to show you the inventory)

Payment - I'm okay with doing MiddleMan, Paypal, Cashapp, and or Venmo.

I’m looking for about $600 USD for the account but as it stands currently, I am open to negotiation.

WeluvDari#0008
 

Attachments

  • 6C794815-9308-422E-91C8-0DA71A0054E2.jpeg
    6C794815-9308-422E-91C8-0DA71A0054E2.jpeg
    373.6 KB
  • 37049A74-7988-4ED9-8C6C-48E26CF9EE03.jpeg
    37049A74-7988-4ED9-8C6C-48E26CF9EE03.jpeg
    417.3 KB
  • 27703388-7976-42E1-A74F-EB5504C9640F.jpeg
    27703388-7976-42E1-A74F-EB5504C9640F.jpeg
    417.9 KB
  • C15B6F90-9EB0-44C1-B099-B1708B539BB0.jpeg
    C15B6F90-9EB0-44C1-B099-B1708B539BB0.jpeg
    436.6 KB
  • 8D5904F7-183F-4231-A832-375873AA97D4.jpeg
    8D5904F7-183F-4231-A832-375873AA97D4.jpeg
    491 KB
Back
Top