• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Razer Serpent Mount 4Usd each, Instant Delivery!

Not Recently Bumped

ximenting

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Nov 5, 2015
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
battlerite-razer-serpent-mount.gif

selling razer serpent mounts 4usd each, for instant delivery use link below

https://rocketr.net/buy/1d3552703672

you will receive the a steam redemption serial key for the mount instantly after payment
[FONT=&quot]To activate the serial key for the mount, go to steam to left corner[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]press game > activate a product on steam > copy and paste in the code you got from me[/FONT]

other methods:


or you can just contact me on discord: chris#8200
or on skype : haojoey
or leave a comment down below in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for those who bought , would appreciate it if you guys would give me a feedback or review, and i have vouch copies for reputable/mod
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Duplicate Code

I received a duplicate code, waiting on response from seller....
 
X
hi buyer i have pmed you, or you can add me on discord if you still need help
Ok, thanks ma bois, I finally got what I paid for, issue closed, thanks all for your support
 
sGkz bought 3 keys from me yesterday. Usually I don't offer to go first, but because of his high rep and having been on the site for a long time I went first. After only a few minutes he responded back and sent me the money through PayPal.

I can submit our conversation logs and also proof that he did pay me if deemed neccessary.

sGkz is a legit dude and I hope this issue gets resolved.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
contacted buyer on discord, and resolved issue, thanks for buying 2 keys sGkz
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I've added you everywhere, discord + skype
 
thank you all for buying, do leave a feedback if you bought one !
 
Last edited:
Back
Top