I just wanted to let you guys know about another great carry service. I ordered a carry through these guys since I was too busy trying to push for glad on my 3 DKs. They had a multi rank 1 warrior playing the toon and they were very communicative with everything that was going on with the account.
Any issues I had were immediately dealt with. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a good price for a carry.
It seems like a lot of the carry services if they are not scams have started to increase their pricing due to the increasing rarity of the glad title. It is great to know there are still well priced carry services out there that are an actual legitimate business.
Any issues I had were immediately dealt with. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a good price for a carry.
It seems like a lot of the carry services if they are not scams have started to increase their pricing due to the increasing rarity of the glad title. It is great to know there are still well priced carry services out there that are an actual legitimate business.
