SOLD Rare stuff: Original-The Reaper (John Wick), Marshmello, Omega; STW Ultimate

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Select Platform
  1. PC
Filter
Account
(4 reviews)

n3ver

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
Nov 7, 2013
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect seller, really trusted

I really recommand this seller.

I'm trusted and vouched in EpicNPC and I can tell that's a really good guy who can be trusted! Great communication and nice and trusted-worth guy!
 
Would you be willing to go lower on the price?
 
How much you have in mind?
PM me. The price is that one. Also, you have a new account here and no feedback:oops:....
 
Banned - scammer - mulac1950
What is your lowest price?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top