• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Rare Epicduel Account lvl 40 Beta

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 3, 2019
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello.
I am selling my lvl 40 epicduel account.
My account have alot of rare items and achievements.
I was part of the beta testing and I still have items from the Beta, Gamma, delta and Omega phase.
I also have about 1 million credits.

If you want more details contact me.

Thanks
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I’ll pay 100 I’m from the US BTW
 
R
100 dollars isn't enough for me.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Or do you have discord
 
Skärmavbild 2021-02-21 kl. 19.30.46.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top