• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Rank 14 Paladin Human fe, US PvP Server, transfer open

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

yasusha_stark

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Aug 10, 2018
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling Rank 14 Paladin Human(female)
US PvP Server
Tranfer open for every server
Rank 14 is actually, you will get character with a titul Grand Marshal

​

  • Rank 14(actually) received this week
  • Amazing R13 Epic Gear
  • Class - Paladin
  • Race - Human (female)
  • Full PvP reputations
  • Fake name b.net
  • Original mail
  • Original owner account
1612540631715.png

​
Contact me for more information and screenshots :)

Contact us anytime, we work 24/7
Payment method is PayPal :)
​
Our contacts :
obzor-i-otzyvy-o-dskrd1_1.jpg
Discord : [B][I][I][B][I][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][B][B][I][I][B][I][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B]yasusha#0683[/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B]
____________________________________________________
skype.png
Skype : live:kuzy_97
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, contact me discord yasusha#0683 or skype [I][B][I][I][B][I][B][B][I][B]live:kuzy_97 please [/B][/B][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B]
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top